Registrations are now open for the 2019 season.Register online now
Mens & Womens
Senior registrations open now.
How to register
- Login to MyCOMET using your details from last year. (There is a “forgot password” option – you’ll just need your email you registered with last year.)
- Update your details, then choose “register” on the left-hand menu, pick your players age grade e.g. 12th grade is for all players turning 12 this year.
- Enter your payment details to finish.
- Sign up to MyCOMET and start a new profile with NZ Football.
- Verify your email and then login for the first time.
- Complete your personal profile.
- Then click register and choose our club, pick the age grade fee (e.g. 12th grade is for all players turning 12 this year) and enter your payment details to finish.
2019 Fees (Early Fees Apply until the End of April)
Mens Competitive – $ 285
Mens Competitive Early- $190
Mens Student- $235
Mens Student Early- $140
Womens Competitive- $260
Womens Early- $165
Womens Student Early-$115
What your fees cover:
Administration fees are collected by the club to help cover the total costs of operating as a club. In any year these are a combination of:
- Club equipment – balls, nets, shirts etc.
- Affiliation fees to Capital Football (for NZ Football, development support, ground fees etc)
- Prizegiving expenses – certificates, medal and trophies
- Funding towards tournaments fees
- Other costs relate to running the club, clubrooms and gear storage facilities
How to pay
- Online as you register (link above) by credit card or debit card as you register. .Fees can also be paid via Internet banking. Our details are: Please include your name as reference and your Division Number as the Particulars.
Players that withdraw from the season will only be given refunds where medical evidence is supplied or on a case by case basis agreed with the coach and executive committee.
Please contact us in confidence if you need to discuss payment options.